Our Garden ground floor apartment is located on the lower two floors of our townhouse.
Furnished to a very high standard, this apartment offers a light and airy open plan kitchen and living area which opens out through large oak glass double doors onto an outside deck and barbecue area.
The apartment has its own private front door access. Sleeping accommodation is split across two floors with three double bedrooms, each bedroom with its own en-suite facilities.
Shared facilities include a ski room with warm boot storage and laundry facilities. The property has its own large shared landscaped garden area and off-street parking secured with electric gates. Our private garden is safe and secure for children and dogs.
We are pleased to offer the following facilities in our ground floor apartment:
- Large deck area with stunning views
- Access to large shared landscaped garden and private parking
- Stunning Open Plan Dining / Sitting Room with dining facilities for up to 8 guests
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with king size zip n link beds (twin or doubles), sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms with showers and one bathroom with shower and bath
- Fully fitted kitchen with Miele dishwasher/fridge/freezer and granite work surfaces
- Lounge area with Large flat screen SMART TV with FreeSat and Apple TV
- Sonos stereo system with iphone connection
- Shared Ski and boot storage with heated boot rack
- Free Wi Fi broadband internet
- Under Floor Heating (UFH) & Cooling System
Also less than 100 metres walk from the chalet is a spa centre, complete with hot tub, sauna, steam room and heated external swimming pool.
Around Ski Aiguille
We have combined traditional and contemporary style to create an overall ambience of comfort.
Ski Passes & Equipment Hire
Let us know if you would like us to provide you with a ski pass on your arrival..
Whatever you dream of this winter – from virgin powder to challenging glaciers for the brave – here is where you will find it.
Prefer the freedom of self-catering but not the cooking, why not book one of our chefs for an evening?
Please get in touch if you have an enquiry.